Studying the Digital Marketing Essentials Certificate at Wrexham Glyndŵr University
Want to follow along with my CPD refresher learning journey?
I’ve been working in marketing for the best part of 8 years, and nearly 16 years in content — including journalism and copywriting.
There comes a time in every professional’s life where they may need to go over the basics, and re-start their lifelong learning journey in a way that can be audited and tracked.
And that definitely applies to me!
Continuing professional development (CPD), or continuing professional learning (CPL) within marketing is important. For me, the benefits are the following:
Benefits of Lifelong Learning in Marketing
- Helps ensure the ability of keeping up to date with the latest techniques
- Creates a relationship with an active business / management school
- Ensures awareness of the latest research within the marketing
So, to help in this effort of lifelong learning, I’m studying the Digital Marketing Essentials course at the super cool Wrexham Glyndŵr University in Wales, which leads to a certificate following 100+ hours of learning, which includes tutor time, independent and assessed learning.
If you like, you can follow along with me. Keep reading to find out how>>
My study journal
To help track my studies and support my various trade association applications, I’m journaling my studies here as I study the Digital Marketing Essentials course at Wrexham Glyndŵr University.
I’ll also be cross posting on this very Medium blog for any assignments or extended items of study.
If you’re interested in studying along with me, hit the course link above and apply for the May 2021 session so we can be classmates!
If you’re looking for more dedicated study at Wrexham uni, or don’t currently work in Marketing, here are some great starting points for you
- Wrexham Glyndŵr University also offers a 3-year, CMI and Chartered Institute of Marketing accredited degree course — BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing, which is one of the best in terms of the quality in teaching.
- There’s also a 4-year option if you need to take the extra foundation year for Digital Marketing, or wish to allow extra time to help you hit the entry requirements.
- You can also study the North Wales Management School MBA in Marketing, which can be completed 100% online.
Maybe I’ll see you in class!